Date: Wednesday, 1st May 2019
Time: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Location: Arcadian Loft, Toronto, ON
In an environment of increased volatility, the role of advisors becomes more difficult and it is more important than ever to ensure that clients understand the risks associated with their financial plan. The 2019 Annual Wealth Conference will focus on a number of themes related to risk management.
- How to communicate with your clients about risk
- What risks keep high net worth investors up at night
- The risk of not speaking to your clients about topics like Philanthropy and Impact Investing
- A review of the latest tools and approaches to utilize in accessing your clients willingness and ability to take risk in their portfolios
- Discussion of the latest trends and structures required to meet your clients philanthropic objectives
At this event TIIP President and COO, William Burckart will providing a keynote on The Fundamentals of Sustainable Investing. During this session, Burckart will be providing an overview of a new guide from TIIP and the Money Management Institute (MMI) that helps financial advisors (FAs) to effectively integrate sustainable investment into their practices.
The guide, titled “Fundamentals of Sustainable Investment: A guide for financial advisors”, addresses pervasive industry myths about sustainable investing; disentangles the complicated web of vocabulary used to describe the approach; and provides practical recommendations on how to help clients fulfill their sustainable investing goals. See more on the guide here. Register for the conference below.