William Burckart, TIIP’s President and COO, joined a panel at RI Digital on the topic of: In the home of ‘tech’, how are ESG/tech providers developing the potential for real time and longer-term ESG Data and risk/return analysis?
- How can broader, faster ESG data and supercomputing be allied: what’s possible, and where are the risk/value signals?
- Is ESG data up to scratch for today’s financial markets decisions? Can it be married cleanly to financial data for investment signals; and if not, what’s missing?
- Do no evil: what role could Silicon Valley play in evolving ESG-related technology and information?
- How can big ESG data help investors better model future scenarios for climate change across sectors in key, at-risk assets and markets?
Other panelists included:
- Travis Antoniono, Associate Portfolio Manager, Sustainable Investment & Stewardship Strategies, California State Teachers’ Retirement System
- Shila Wattamwar, Executive Director, Client Relations, Sustainalytics
- Vanessa Barnett, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Environmental, Social, and Governance, FactSet
- Moderator: William Burckart, President & COO, The Investment Integration Project
Watch a recording here.