- Changes to Subscriber Agreement. We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time by notifying you of the change in writing or electronically. The changes also will appear in this document, which you can access at any time by going to the Terms section of our website. You signify that you agree to be bound by such changes by using a Service after changes are made to this Agreement.
- Fulfillment, Fees and Payments. The Investment Integration Project (TIIP), LLC agrees to serve you a free subscription until June 1, 2017, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Renewal. Your subscription will not renew automatically. We must receive confirmation to continue annual service after current term expires.
- Limitations on Use.
- Only one individual may access a Service at the same time unless we agree otherwise.
- The text, graphics, images, video, design,
organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising and all other protectable intellectual property (the “Content”) available through the Services is our property or the property of our advertisers and licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless you have our written consent, you may not sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to the Content received through the Services to anyone outside of your firm with the following exception:
- You may occasionally distribute a copy of a profile or other material from the Service to a few individuals without charge, provided you include all copyright and other proprietary rights notices in the same form in which the notices appear in the Service, original source attribution, and the phrase “Used with permission from The Investment Integration Project (TIIP), LLC.” Please consult the appropriate TIIP representative (Will Creighton, wcreighton@TIIProject.com) if you need to distribute material from the Service to a larger number of individuals, on a regular basis or in any other manner not expressly permitted by this Agreement.
- You agree not to rearrange or modify the Content of the Service. You agree not to create abstracts from our Content for use on another web site or service. You agree not to post any content from the Services to web logs, newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our written consent. To request consent for this and other matters, please contact Will Creighton at wcreighton@TIIProject.com.
- You agree not to use the Services for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to a Service if, in our opinion, your use of the Service may violate any laws, regulations or rulings, infringe upon another person’s rights or violate the terms of this Agreement. Also, we may refuse to grant you a user name that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive.
- Third Party Web Sites, Services and Software. We may link to, or promote web sites or services from other companies. You agree that we are not responsible for, and do not control, those web sites and services.
- DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY. You agree that your access to and use of this service and the content available through the Services is on an as-is basis and we specifically disclaim any representations or warranties, express, or implied, without limitation of the fitness for a particular purpose. We do not give tax or investment advice or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for tax and investment advice. The Investment Integration Project (TIIP), LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and licensors (TIIP, LLC parties) will not be liable (jointly or severally) to you or any other person as a result of your access or use of the service for indirect, consequential, special, incidental, punitive, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, lost profits, lost savings and lost revenues (collectively, the excluded damages). If any section of this agreement is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the agreement other than those held to be invalid, will not be affected.
- General. This Agreement contains the final and entire agreement between us regarding your use of the Services and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous oral or written agreements regarding your use of the Services. We may discontinue or change the Services or their availability to you, at any time. This Agreement is personal to you, which means that you may not assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement to anyone. No third party is a beneficiary of this Agreement. You agree that this Agreement, as well as any and all claims arising from this Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America applicable to contracts made entirely within New York and wholly performed in New York, without regard to any conflict or choice of law principles. The sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising out of this Agreement will be an appropriate federal or state court located in New York.